Saturday, March 23, 2013

My first post

Hello and Welcome to my blog :)

You are here because you are just like me, interested in Lubuntu but do you love Lubuntu like I do? we will find that out ;)

I don't really know what shall I write on my first post here? I'm going to use this blog to help myself and help everyone else to understand more and more about Lubuntu. I'm going to talk about too many things. Once something will pop up in my mind, I'm going to write it down here. Of course, we are talking about Lubuntu here :P

I have found out that I'm spending so much time typing and writing over and over again exactly the same information to many Lubuntu Users. No question about it, it's a waste of time and I have decided to save my time so I can contribute more to Lubuntu and give more. Having that said, from now and on, I'm going to write what I want to talk about here on this blog and whenever needed, I will post a link instead of writing the same information all over again :D

So, I hope you do enjoy and I hope you will find what you are looking for :)

By the way, I have linked some important pages that IMHO, everyone who is using Lubuntu must bookmark it. You can find these pages on the tabs like: Lubuntu Wiki, LOST, etc.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment